OrganicDirect invites you to submit an article to be considered for publication on our website and in our newsletter.
We limit our articles to topics related to health, nutrition, organic food and review of natural foods and products. Articles should be written clearly without being overwhelmed with terminology and scientific information.
Please review the guidelines carefully before you submit an article.
Benefits you'll receive when you submit an article and we publish it:
1. You'll have an opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with our thousands of daily visitors when you submit an article (helps build your name recognition and "branding"). Published articles help "get your name out".
2. Your article will include a short bio and an active link to your website. This gives you a valuable link, which enhances your site's search engine rankings. It will also send highly targeted traffic (visitors) to your site. Links in article resource boxes (your bio) are powerful traffic generators.
3. If well written, your article can be a full-page "ad" on our website. While you may not blatantly promote your site or your products in your article, the article itself can generate great interest in you and your website. The reader will often read your bio, click your link, and visit your site!
Benefits to us for publishing your article:
1. When you submit an article and we publish it, it provides our readers with an extra source of valuable and interesting information, enhancing the user experience for all.
2. Encouraging writers to submit an article provides us with lots of high-quality content that we wouldn't have access to otherwise.
Guidelines for submitting your article:
1. The article should be about one of the topics listed in the "Articles" section in the left-hand navigation.
"How-to" articles and articles that contain useful information have the best chance of being accepted.
"Story" type articles generally will not be published unless the "story" is very short and used only to help support the facts in the article.
2. The article should be at least 300 words in length. Longer articles are fine.
3. The article should not directly promote your website or your product(s). You may place a short bio (up to 5 lines of 60 characters/line) and a link to your website in a resource box to be included at the end of the article. You may also include an email address if desired.
4. Very important: We reserve the right to edit any submitted article prior to publication for length, clarity, or grammar.
We also reserve the right to edit the article to avoid having a "duplicate content" penalty levied by the search engines (if the article will appear on other sites in addition to OrganicDirect).
This also applies to the title of the article and the resource box. We will not make changes that alter the theme or meaning of the article and you will still receive full credit (including a link to your website).
If you do not wish to allow us to make any necessary changes, that's certainly understandable but we won't be able to publish your article.
How to submit an article(s):
1. Make sure the article conforms to the guidelines as stated above.
2. Include your resource box information along with the article. This can include a 5 line bio (60 characters/line), a link to your website, and your email address (optional).
3. Send the article in plain text format to: info@OrganicDirect.com
We'll review your article right away. If it's accepted for use on our website or in our newsletter, we'll send you an email with a link to the article page or a copy of the newsletter issue that the article will appear in.
Thanks for submitting your articles and helping us help our readers!